Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Exciting News and a Chocolate & Strawberry Sundae!

Very quick post today because I should be sleeping right now since I worked all night but I am so excited for tomorrow I just had to blog a little!!!  I will have big news to post on my blog and I can't wait but for right now, I am here to quickly enter my card for Isabella's Sketchbook's Challenge ( a wonderful website with adorable digital stamps!!)  This week's challenge was to use one of Isabella's digital images that had to do with food.  I chose this yummy ice cream sundae and glittered it up!  Hope you like it!  Please check back on my blog tomorrow for my exciting news!!!!!
For now, here's my card and have a wonderful day!
♥♥♥Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Lisa, as usual... another BEAUTIFUL card. I love the soft color combo you chose for this card. It brings back fond memories of an ice cream parlor I use to go to as a little girl.

    Very sweet (in so many ways)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Loving the glitter (I am a sparkleholic) and soft colouring, really effective design too!
    It's gonna be so much fun to be in the DT with you!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so very happy to have you on the design team! Your work is always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink and brown colour scheme, one of my faves. Your card looks good enough to eat...lol Look forward to working with you on the DT. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a YUMMY confection in pinks and browns! Love everything about it. Congrats on making the DT!! Looking forward to working with you and getting to know you - we're practically neighbors here in Florida!

    Hope you are having a great day!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete