Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Little Somethin' Somethin'

Good evening blog buddies!  Tonight I have a card to share with you that I am entering into 2 challenges.
The first is the Card Patterns challenge #73 and the second is the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C46 to use buttons!
The Card Patterns sketch looks like this:
The buttons for the Crazy 4 Challenges was easy because I love to incorporate buttons on to a lot of my cards!  I just love the look of buttons with twine tied through the middle!
My stamp is from Lawn Fawn's Sew Lovely stamp set, cardstock is kraft from PTI and the patterned paper is from The Girl's Paperie.  The little rose is of course Prima and the sentiment is from an SU set that I just won recently at an SU card workshop!
Thanks for stopping by!  Your comments are ALWAYS appreciated!
Now it's off to bed because my eyes are closing faster than I can type!
{sweet dreams} Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Adorable ... somethin' somethin'!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely - soft and delicate. Love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your card! The embossing mixed with the die cut shapes is perfect! Love those big pink buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creation is stunning! I love everything about it and the details are amazing!

    If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    Hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the pink and cute dress form. :)
    Thanks for playing at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time visiting your blog and you are so wonderfully talented and so, so blessed! This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your creations.
    Blessings, Donna

    ReplyDelete