Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 171

I've recently discovered another designer that I am in awe of.  If you haven't visited Karen Giron's blog already, I suggest you head over there now.  She is so talented and makes the cutest cards.  One of the reasons that I am so impressed with Karen is because she decorates the insides of her cards to match the fronts.  I have always wanted to decorate the inside but I always seem to draw a blank by the time I finish the front.  Karen has given me new inspiration and now I have been decorating all of the insides of my cards. 
The sketch this week on Karen's blog for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge looks like this:
Here is my take on the sketch.  I used one of my favorite images from the Pure Innocence collection and colored her with copic markers. 
(front of card)
 
And I'm proud to say that thanks to Karen I am getting more and more comfortable and creative with decorating the insides of my cards.
(inside of card)
 
I enjoyed using this sketch and some fun colorful papers!
Have a great day everyone!
I just did!
♥Lisa♥
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Lisa, your little PI girl is just so sweet! I love the way you paper pieced her dress and popped her up over the scallop circle, just darling! And the inside of your card is just as pretty as outside. Fabulous take on this week's sketch - love it! And you say the very sweetest things, thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete