Friday, April 7, 2017

SSS Monday Challenge

TGIF!!
Happy Friday everyone!  I thought I'd post a few cards today for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge.  This week the theme is one of my favorites.....RAINBOWS!!  I have always loved rainbows ever since I was a kid.  I have 2 cards I want to enter today, one is a thank you card and one is a love themed card.
The thank you card is made with watercolor pencils and a Lawn Fawn die.  I just love how the rainbow colors pop against the black background.  I am also a big fan of the hand stitching around the border of the card.  Here is the first card:
For the second love card I used a cute rainbow die that I have had a long time.  I just love the color combination of the pink and yellow patterned paper ending in the cute teal polka dot hearts. In my opinion you can't go wrong with anything rainbow.
Here is the second card:

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I hope you have a wonderful Friday,
I already am!
💓Lisa💓

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty cards and the background on the first one looks fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete