Friday, August 10, 2018

Happy Little Stampers ATC August Challenge

Hello everyone!
I am back again with the 


 Every month Happy Little Stampers has an ATC challenge and the theme for August is Water!  For anyone who isn't familiar with ATC cards, they are mini works of art that measure 2.5" x 3.5" and are traded around the world. Usually they are numbered and signed on the back by the artist.

For my project I created 3 ATC's with faux 
watercolored backgrounds made with Distress Inks.  
Here are the 3 cards I made for this challenge.


I watercolored 3 adorable sea creatures hand drawn by a very talented designer in the UK named Tracey Hey.  

Her website is called Alpaca Pals and she has the cutest stamps with some of the most adorable critters you've ever seen!

Here are closeups of the individual cards.




I hope you'll play along with us this month and enter the ATC challenge at Happy Little Stampers!
The winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! 

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Have a great day, I already am!

🐳Lisa🐳



2 comments:

  1. Adorable ATCs. Lovely the sea creatures you have added. - Priya Satish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Priya! I'm in love with that sweet seahorse!

      Delete