Saturday, November 17, 2018

Dreidel Kids

I have another adorable Chanukah card to share with you today.
This is definitely the year for cute Chanukah stamp sets!
On my previous blog post I shared a card made with a Stamping Bella
stamp set and for this card I used a new Chanukah set by Neat and Tangled.
OMG it's soooooo cute!
I'm in love with these darling little Dreidel kids!!!
Here's the card I made with the Darling Dreidels stamp set.


I colored them with copic markers and cut them out with my Scan n Cut machine.
The gold star wreath is a die from Avery Elle called Star Frame die.
I love how the star wreath looks against the star embossed background!
These little cuties are coming to the Kat Scrappiness store soon!
If you want to do some shopping there in the meantime you can save 10% by using
my code Lisa10 at checkout. There is a ton of crafty items for sale in Kat's shop and 
she has every color, shape and size sequin you could ask for!
There are also the most beautiful jewels in ALL colors!

Thanks for stopping by today, I'm glad you came to visit!
Enjoy your day, I already am!
 ✨Lisa ✨



No comments:

Post a Comment