Thursday, June 6, 2019

Happy Little Stampers June ATC Challenge

Hello everyone!
I am back again with the June






Every month Happy Little Stampers has an 
ATC challenge and the theme for June is Christmas.  
For anyone who isn't familiar with ATC cards, they are mini
works of art that measure 2.5" x 3.5" and are traded around the world.
Usually they are numbered and signed on the back by the artist.




For this month's challenge I decided to go with a more traditional 
mixed media design.  The PEACE die cut is from Papertrey Ink and I cut it
from red foil cardstock.  I must admit it felt a little weird making Christmas
crafts in June but it was a change of pace from all the flowers and 
summer themed projects!


I hope you'll play along with us this month
 and enter the ATC challenge at 
The winner for this challenge will receive a badge to display on their blog!

Have a great day, I already am!
🎄Lisa 🎄





No comments:

Post a Comment