Friday, August 14, 2020

Paper Sweeties August Release 2020 Sneak Peeks

Hi and welcome to my blog!
Today is the Paper Sweeties August Release Day #1! Paper Sweeties is also celebrating their 8th birthday this month so make sure to join in all of the fun by stopping by the blog everyday for sales, inspiration and chances to win! 






Today I'm showcasing the new "Berry" Sweet Mini Stamp Set  and the "Sweet Wishes" Mini Stamp Set along with products from the 3rd Quarter Sweet Kit!
Here's a look at the new products!




No photo description available.

**************************************************************




I used the sweet kit to make this adorable treat box.  I started with the
Sweet Cuts Treat Box Die and decorated it with the stamps, dies and washi tape from the 3rd Quarter Sweet Kit. I also used the Sweet Cuts die  to finish the sentiment at the top of the box! What box would be complete without some gorgeous Seam Binding? I used Robin's Egg Seam Binding to finish off the top closure of the box.


Don't forget to hop along and visit the rest of the Design Team blogs to be inspired by their beautiful projects:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 
Lisa Golzbein

Thanks for stopping by today and please come visit again tomorrow for more inspiration and festivities!

Have a great day, I already am!
🍦  Lisa  🍦

No comments:

Post a Comment