Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Living La Vida Mocha!

 


Good morning fellow caffeine addicts! 
I am up on The Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today and I have a 
quick and simple card to share with you!

The Caffeinated line of critters at The Rabbit Hole Designs have so much character they just speak for themselves and don't require a lot of fanfare.
Today I created a clean and simple card using the Caffeinated Bee. The bee is definitely my favorite caffeinated critter of all of them! If you haven't checked out The Rabbit Hole Designs yet, it might be time for a visit!



Here's the quick and easy recipe for my card:

1) Cut out a panel of Bristol Smooth card stock using the largest die from the Stitched Rectangle Zig Zag dies from Kat Scrappiness and sponge on a circle of Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink in a loose circle near the bottom right of the card.

2) Run panel through a beehive style embossing folder for some added texture

3) Add embossed panel to a teal colored card base. I chose one to match the Peacock Feathers ink.

4) Stamp the Caffeinated Bee using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on to some Copic friendly paper and color using Copic markers. Stamp your sentiment under the bee.  I used a sentiment from The Rabbit Hole Designs Perfectly Blended stamp set.

5) Cut bee and sentiment out using a die from the Kat Scrappiness Zig Zag Circle Dies and pop it up on foam tape on your embossed panel.

That's it, easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Sometimes I love making a quick and easy card that packs a lot of punch!
Here's one more pic with the supplies used.


Thanks so much for joining me today!
Have a great day, I already am!

 ☕️ Lisa  🐝 

No comments:

Post a Comment