Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Papertrey Make it Monday Challenge #89

Hello again.  I have been busy making cards but not necessarily blogging.  It just doesn't seem like there is time for everything.  Crafting, blogging, picture taking, organizing and running a house with 3 kids.  I'm not complaining but I wish I had more time for crafting.  I even forced myself to open my Etsy shop again.  SO MANY CARDS just sitting in boxes, so we'll try Etsy again. 
Ok so on to the crafting!
 Last night I was up in the middle of the night and I came across Papertrey's Make it Monday video.  Creating Windows for Floating Images.  I immediately fell in love with Nichole's technique and card.  I am creative but sometimes I need inspiration and I just had to copy Nichole's card as close as possible before I could branch out on my own.  Here are the three cards I came up with.
 
 
 

I am entering the Holiday card into the challenge since the first two are so similar to Nichole's.  I really enjoyed making these cards and I can't wait to try some more variations.  Maybe with a Chanukah card. 
Have a great day!
I already am!
♥Lisa♥

2 comments: