Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Shabby Tea Room

I am very excited because I just finished a card specifically for one of my favorite challenge sites.  The Shabby Tea Room is dear to me not just because I love all things shabby but because I used to be on the design team and I loved every minute of it!  Debbie is a sweetheart and a talented designer and she is the busiest paper crafter I know.  Anyway, on with the card.  The minute I saw this week's challenge, I just knew I had to make a card and my stamp set from PTI was the perfect centerpiece.  The Sweet Life stamp set has the most beautiful rose images with different layers that they almost look lifelike.  The Shabby Tea Room week #135 theme is Beautiful Romance and here is the card I am entering.  It's been a long time since I entered a card challenge and I missed it so much! 
Enjoy your day everyone!  I already am!
♥Lisa♥

 
 



2 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty in PINK, Lisa! So tickled to see you back in the Tea Room, sweetie! I think of you often and miss crafting with you! I hope things are well in your little neck of the woods. Thanks so much for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty! I love your doily and lovely roses! Thanks so much for joining us at TSTR this week!

    ReplyDelete