Thursday, December 20, 2012

Make It Monday #96: Patchwork Die-Cuts

It's not unusual for me to fall in love with Melissa's work, I enjoy her style so much!  I have to admit that when I saw this week's MIM challenge I wanted to copy it exactly.  Money is tight so I haven't had a chance to buy any of the new releases at PTI this month so I tried to copy Melissa's card as best I could.  Here is the end result and I love how it came out! 
I really love the technique of patchworking die cuts  I will definitely be using this technique again!
Have a great day everyone!
I already am!
♥Lisa♥


3 comments:

  1. Sweet and lovely all in one!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done - love the flourishes you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Yes, glitter sure is fun! You will have to try it - it's addictive.
    I saw this tutorial last week but didn't get a chance to give it a try. Their challenges are SO fun and although I've never won...and probably never will, I still enjoy playing along and trying!
    Thanks for your visit. If you get a chance, I'd love to have you play along with us at:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Merry Christmas,
    karen

    ReplyDelete