Friday, December 28, 2012

Make It Monday #97: 2012 A la Carte

Hi everyone!  I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays!  It always amazes me how quickly they speed by!  I am here today to enter the make it monday challenge this week.  I missed PTI's blog hop but the entries were so pretty!  Being a nurse means I work through Christmas so there was no time for card making.  Today I had a chance to make a card for this week's make it monday and I love the theme of choosing from one of 49 different challenges.  I actually wound up making a card that used two different techniques. 
MIM #54  Glitter Buttons
and
MIM # 58 Graduated Backgrounds
Once I stamped the cute little bear from Baby Button Bits onto my graduated background, I just knew he needed a glittered button on his tummy!  So here is the end result:
Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy and Safe New Year everyone!
Have a great day!
I already am!
♥Lisa♥


1 comment:

  1. Hope your Christmas was a great one, when you finally got to spend it with your family. Love your variegated background and sweet "belly" button. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete