Friday, January 4, 2019

Simply Create Too January Challenge 145

Happy New Year crafty friends!
I hope you all had a fun and safe New Years Eve, it's time to kick off the new year
over at the Simply Create Too monthly challenge!
For the new year Angie gave her blogs a makeover and created
new badges for her design team members.
Here is the lovely new badge.

I just love the cute little denim pocket and polka dot background!

The design team has created some wonderful projects for
this month's challenge.  The theme is Anything Goes/No Twist.

It is challenge #145 and it runs from 1/4/19 - 1/25/19.

Here is my card for this month's challenge.
I chose to use an adorable Newton's Nook stamp and make a 
birthday card.  I never have enough of them on hand!
The cute sentiment is also from Newton's Nook and is stamped on a 
Stitched Flag Die from Kat Scrappiness.


I love how this card turned out and I hope you'll all play along with us
this month at the Simply Create Too challenge blog!
Enjoy your day, I already am!
😻Lisa 😻


No comments:

Post a Comment