Wednesday, March 6, 2019

If Friends Were Flowers I'd Pick You

Hello crafty friends!
 I want to share a cute card that I made using an adorable 
image from KaDoodle Bug Designs with some beautiful spring colors!


This adorable bear is part of a trio of images called 
Busy Bee Bears and is available for download at KaDoodle Bug Designs.
They seriously have some of the cutest critters for any occasion!
I knew this sweet bear needed a flower filled frame with some
pretty pastel colors!

My friend MaryAnn over at Paper Dreamz has already done the 
legwork for me and put together this wonderful combo 
of Distress Oxides for the perfect Spring palette!

and

I blended all 5 of those colors on to some Bristol Smooth card stock
and then I cut out the panel with the Outline Floral Frame
from Simon Says Stamp. It is breathtaking how gorgeous
that frame looks in those colors!

I stamped the sentiment from the Whimsical Flowers 
stamp set also from Simon Says Stamp on to the base of the
card. Next I die cut the word "you" (also SSS) in pink glitter paper 
and glued it under the sentiment.

After I adhered the frame down with liquid adhesive
I placed the bear image on the card with foam tape.

Now the fun part! I took some Kat Scrappiness
jewels in 3 different colors and glued them all over the 
card for some beautiful sparkle and shine!
Here they are:
and


This card is like a breath of fresh air and I adore the pastel colors!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I love sharing my cards with you and I hope I've 
inspired you to create your own pastel Spring themed card!

If you are interested in any of the supplies that I linked to in
the Kat Scrappiness store you can use code LISA10 to save 10%
on your entire order anytime!

Have a great day, I already am!
🐻Lisa 🐻


No comments:

Post a Comment