Friday, March 29, 2019

I'm headed down The Rabbit Hole!🐰🐰🐰

Hello blog travelers!
If you've stopped by my blog today than I have some exciting news to share!
As some of you may or may not know, I've been guest designing for
a new stamp company this past month called
I have been enjoying myself so much using their 
fun and quirky stamp sets!
As luck would have it they have asked me to stay on as a 
full time designer and I happily jumped at the chance!

Along with welcoming me to their team, The Rabbit Hole has announced
 the winners for the recent blog hop today.
Head over and take a peek to see if you're a winner!

To celebrate joining the team
I thought I'd share a few of my favorite cards that I made
using some of the new stamps in The Rabbit Hole shop!
If you haven't checked this new company out
than what are you waiting for?
You won't be disappointed and WAIT til you see what they 
have in store in the next few months, don't be left out!

Here is a card using the brand new stamp set
This stamp set is perfect for all of you wedding card needs!


The next card uses the Caffeinated Cat stamp set and I made
a fun shaker card with that tired feline.
Click here to see the video I made showing how 
to put this card together.


The next card I have to share with you is also a shaker card that I made 
using the Caffeinated Crab stamp set. I thought it would be fun to add some
actual beach sand to the inside of this card.


The last 2 cards I want to share with you feature the Caffeinated Octopus
and Caffeinated Dino stamp sets.
I had so much fun making these interactive wiper cards!




Here is a picture of what they look like when they are opened up.


Thank you so much for sharing in my good news today!


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Have a great day, I already am!
🐰Lisa 🐰







3 comments:

  1. YAY you! I've been loving all of your TRHD projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Amy, I've been having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, congratulations!!! ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete