Tuesday, December 24, 2019

A Cup of Patience


Well is Christmas Eve 2019 and here we are Coffee Lovers!
I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today with a cup of patience.




Let me explain why this is actually a cup of patience...

Many of you are scurrying around and getting ready to have 
company over or preparing yourselves to head out to family and friends.
Either way Christmas is a holiday filled with lots and lots and lots of people!!!
You know what that means......... some you love and some...... not so much......

Some of you will need extra patience today to deal with all the
personalities you will encounter today so this card is for you!

This card just looks like just another holiday coffee card but when you pull
out the tag from inside it reveals a super funny sentiment
perfect for those of you who need just a little chuckle today...



I laughed so hard when I saw this sentiment from the Hot Coffee stamp set 
from CAS-ual Fridays and I knew that it would
be the perfect stamp to use for this sometimes stressful season.

I started off with the new Coffee Gift Card Holder Die from My Creative Time
and instead of inserting a gift card I decided to add my sentiment on a tag
that you could pull out. I decorated the cup with some fun holiday
Doodlebug Christmas Town patterned paper to match the poinsettia flowers.
I just love these beautiful Layering Poinsettia dies from Hero Arts. I used some Festive Berries
Distress Oxide Ink for the flowers and Mowed Lawn for the leaves.
I die cut the center of the leaves out in gold foil cardstock.

Here is a closeup of the beautiful flowers:


Thank you so much for joining me on the morning of Christmas Eve 2019
for a little cup of patience. I hope this card and post put a smile on your face
and gives you a little boost of patience to face those friends and family
that require just a little more patience!
Happy Holidays and enjoy your day,
I already am!
🎄Lisa ☕️







No comments:

Post a Comment