Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Season's Greetings

Hello crafty friends!
Today I had some crafty time and I decided to play with some new 
crafty goodies I got recently from Simon Says Stamp and Taylored Expressions.


I just love the new Large Gnome Wafer Die from Simon Says Stamp and 
there are so many different ways you can dress them up. 
They are also available in a small version which I think I might
have to add to my collection as well.

For the background of my card I decided to do some stenciling with the 
I spread some Nuvo Glacier Paste in Sea Sprite over my stencil 
and the results are magical!
It's so hard to pick up the sparkle in a photograph!
This is my first time playing with this paste but I can see that
I will have to order more in different colors.
It really is the perfect medium for stenciling!

For the sentiment I used the Clean Line Christmas 
stamp and die combination.
I used Cupcake ink from Taylored Expressions
for the sentiment. It matched the
patterned paper on the gnomes.
I really like how the dies cut the sentiments out
with a border around the exact shape of the stamp.

For the snowy hills that the gnomes are sitting on I cut
some white glitter paper out of the 
Those dies are perfect for snow or grass or hillsides!


I really love how this card came out but for some reason I wasn't 
able to get a picture of the card that I liked.
The lighter colors just seemed to get washed out in photography.

I am entering my card into the Monday and Wednesday challenges 
The Monday challenge is Stars and the Wednesday challenge
is Traditional Christmas. I love how this card fit both challenges this week.



Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day
I already am!
❄️Lisa ❄️


No comments:

Post a Comment