Saturday, April 4, 2020

Hope anchors the soul...


If you've visited my blog before then welcome back!
Today I am up on The Rabbit Hole Design's blog with this super cool anchor card.
The Old School Tattoo - Anchor  is my favorite stamp from the April release. I love how these tattoo stamps can be tailored to your needs whether you are making a masculine or feminine card just be changing up the colors. 
I loved coloring this anchor up with my Copic markers in a rainbow pattern and then giving it a real grungy feel with a faux metal background. I did some dry embossing with silver foil card stock for a really cool diamond plate effect.  The word HOPE comes from the Old School Tattoo - Affirmation stamp set and I made sure to ink the edges to add to the grunge feel of the card.  I finished off the sentiment with a computer generated strip that reads "anchors the soul". I love using my computer and printer for sentiments because I can tailor almost any card to fit my needs.

I can honestly say I LOVE everything about this card and I don't say that about every card, trust me!
I encourage you to check out the rest of the April release over at The Rabbit Hole Designs, you won't be disappointed! If you like the old school tattoo style than you'll be downright overjoyed!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places ...


Have a great day, I already am!
⚓️Lisa ⚓️

No comments:

Post a Comment