Sunday, July 1, 2018

Angies Digital Stamps July Challenge


Hello crafty friends and welcome back to another monthly challenge over at Angies Digital Stamps! This week I chose to play with this adorable Heart Baby Onesie image from Angies shop.  I printed the images out 3 times on some pretty Papertrey Ink Sweet Blush Bitty Big paper and inked the ages after I cut them out.  I love how the card has a real vintage feel to it.  I used the Edgers 2 die from Papertrey as well for the pretty scalloped border under the onesies.  I made the sentiment on my computer and inked the edges as well after I cut it out.   
This month is challenge #22 and it runs from 7/1 - 7/27
 and the theme is Anything goes.  

Make sure to visit the other Design Team members blogs and see the beautiful cards they've created! Please remember you have all month to play along.
See challenge blog for official rules and have fun!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, I already am!
👶🏼Lisa 👶🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment