Sunday, July 22, 2018

SSS Wednesday Challenge and a new Stamp company


It's nice to know that my favorite challenges are here every week even when I can't be.  They are always there when I have time to play.  Oh how I wish I had time to play every day but "adulting" always seems to get in the way!
Yesterday was a crafty day however and I had time to play so I headed over to the Simon Says Stamp blog to see what the Wednesday challenge was for this week.  I was happy to see that the theme is to use a die or punch.  I just love my dies and punches and it's rare that I make a card without one.  For today's card I used several dies and an adorable stamp set I recently purchased that I have fallen in love with! There is a new stamp company located in the U.K. called Alpaca Pals.  The artist's name is Tracey Hey and she is so very talented.  Her stamp sets feature the most adorable hand drawn animals and if you haven't see her work yet, I highly recommend checking it out here. Take a look at the super cute Koala on my card today.  It's from her stamp set called "Koality".
How could you not fall in love with that sweet Koala, not to mention the adorable baby in his backpack!❤️๐Ÿจ❤️
For my card today I made a scene using this sweet Koala.  Since I don't own any Eucalyptus stamps or dies I had to attach my sweet Koala to a palm tree.  I don't think he minds and he looks so cute hanging from that tree! That cute tree is a die from Paper Smooches and the grass die is from Lawn Fawn. Here is the card for today.
The sentiment is from the "Koality" stamp set and it is stamped on another die from Kat Scrappiness called the Distressed Edge Rectangle dies. I cut my Koala out using my 
Scan n Cut machine so I guess he is a die cut as well.  Lots of dies on this card to it's perfect for the SSS challenge this week!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and don't forget to check out Tracey's stamps, you won't be sorry!
Have a great day everyone!
I already am!
๐ŸจLisa๐Ÿจ


2 comments:

  1. Ok, this is too cute!! That koala bear!! I love it. I love the little baby koala in the backpack too. And the sentiment is pretty adorable. This whole card is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Misty! I'm pretty fond of that cute Koala as well!

      Delete