Friday, May 17, 2019

Happy Birthday to Me!


Good morning crafty friends!
Today is my day on the Rabbit Hole blog and  
it just so happens to be my 50th birthday as well!
I thought it would be fun to make a birthday card in my honor!
It's been a rough week for me so it's kind of appropriate that these 
guys aren't smiling.
Putting party hats on their heads just made 
me laugh since they don't look like they are in a party mood.
My 13 year old son is just getting over the flu and my dad has been in
the hospital since Mother's Day so the mood around here hasn't been
very happy. I'm ready to put it all behind me and 
get everyone healthy again!

All in all though I really like how the card came out, the rainbow
letters really stand out against the black and white background.
Here is a list of all the caffeinated critters used on my card:


Thanks for joining me today for my birthday, I hope you enjoyed
my card, these caffeinated critters really can be used for any 
type of card you want to make..... just change up your sentiment.

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Have a great day, I already am!
🎂Lisa 🎂



No comments:

Post a Comment