Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sushi Bento Box


Hello crafty friends and welcome back to my blog!
It's my day on the Kat Scrappiness blog and I have a card 
for you using the newly released stamp set called
"Wok On"! This is an awesome stamp set for all of you sushi lovers out there!


It has 6 adorable pieces of sushi, 1 cute pile of wasabi and 
one sweet soy sauce bottle not to mention the 5 punny sentiments!
I decided that the Stitched Scalloped Collage Frame die in the 
Kat Scrappiness store reminded me of a traditional Bento Box
that you would get in a Japanese restaurant.  
It was the perfect die to use to make a sushi card.
Here is what a traditional Bento Box looks like when served with sushi.

Photo credit (https://amzn.to/2VixgU1)

You can see how the sushi is sectioned off into little boxes and
the Stitched Scalloped Frame die looks very similar:


I colored my yummy sushi with my Copic markers and then placed them
inside the frame.  I used a fun patterned paper for a background and added
one of the punny sentiments on to a Stitched Fishtail Banner die to finish the card off.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, I certainly enjoyed making it!
If you want to purchase any of the above products at Kat Scrappiness,
make sure you use my code LISA10 to save 10% on your order.

Have a great day, I already am!
🍣Lisa 🍣







No comments:

Post a Comment