Friday, May 3, 2019

Simply Create May Challenge #149

Hello crafty friends!
It's time for a new monthly challenge over
at the Simply Create Too blog!
Simply Create is a monthly challenge blog where any type of
project from anywhere is welcome!

This month the theme is anything goes.
It is challenge #149 and it runs from 5/3/19 - 5/31/19.

Here is my card for this month's challenge.


Supplies used:
Elizabeth Creations - Strawberry Die
 My Creative Time - Sentiment and "Sweet" word die cut
Kat Scrappiness - Wonky Wavy Rectangle Die
Brutus Monroe - Alabaster embossing powder (available at Kat Scrappiness)

If you want to pick up any crafty supplies from 
Kat Scrappiness you can use code Lisa10
to save 10% on your order!

I love how this card turned out and I hope you'll all play along with us
this month at the Simply Create Too challenge blog!
Enjoy your day, I already am!
🍓Lisa 🍓

1 comment: