Sunday, July 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties July 2019 New Release Sneak Peeks




Welcome back to my blog crafty friends!
I'm so glad you've stopped by today because Paper Sweeties has 2 new stamp sets
with matching dies that I think you are going to fall in love with!
The first one is called Ahoy Matey and the second one is called 
Beach Therapy with matching dies called Beach Therapy Sweet Cuts.
They will all be available for purchase tomorrow in the Paper Sweeties shop.

Ahoy Matey

Beach Therapy
Beach Therapy Sweet Cuts

For my release sneak peek I decided to use the Ahoy Matey stamp set for a fun card
using the Jake stamp set and dressed him up in the super cute pirate outfit
that comes with the set.  This new set features a cool pirate outfit, 2 fun pirate hats,
one hook and sword to put in his hand and a really neat eye patch like a true pirate!
There's even a treasure chest and a fun pirate starfish to keep Jake company.

This card was so much fun to make! I enjoyed dressing Jake up as a pirate and
creating a distressed style card around him!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, don't forget to 
check back tomorrow for Release Day!
Make sure you visit all of the other New Release Team members blogs to 
see what they have created for the sneak peeks!

Maria Patrick

Have a great day, I already am!
💎Lisa 💎 

No comments:

Post a Comment