Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties July 2019 New Release Rewind!





Welcome back to my blog crafty friends!
Today is the New Release Rewind day at Paper Sweeties and the 2 new stamp sets
with matching dies are available in the shop now!
The first one is called Ahoy Matey and the second one is called 
Beach Therapy with matching dies called Beach Therapy Sweet Cuts.


Ahoy Matey

I just love that sweet Jellyfish stamp from the brand new Beach Therapy
stamp set.  I stamped him out and colored with my Copic markers.  They look
great on the swirly embossed background.  I also made a cute border at the bottom of the
card with the little fishy from the Ahoy Matey stamp set.  I cut and colored 5 sweet
fish swimming through the coral reef stamp from the Beach Therapy stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I hope you enjoyed all of the inspiration from the new release, so much
nautical, piratey craftiness!
Make sure you visit all of the other New Release Team members blogs to 
see what they have created today!

Maria Patrick

Have a great day, I already am!
🐟Lisa 🐟

No comments:

Post a Comment