Monday, July 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties July 2019 New Release Party




Welcome back to my blog crafty friends!
Today is the New Release Party at Paper Sweeties and the 2 new stamp sets
with matching dies we sneak peeked yesterday are available in the shop now!
The first one is called Ahoy Matey and the second one is called 
Beach Therapy with matching dies called Beach Therapy Sweet Cuts.


Ahoy Matey

Beach Therapy
Beach Therapy Sweet Cuts

I decided to use that awesome ship stamp from Beach Therapy with
the cute little heart on the sail.  I just love how the sails look all colored up with my
Copic markers. I popped the ship up on the largest die from the
Sweet Cuts Circle Scallop Frames. I picked out some cute stripey patterened
paper for my background and I added the note in the bottle stamp from Ahoy Matey
to the sentiment. The sentiment is from the stamp set released last month
called Mermaid Wishes.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, don't forget to 
check back tomorrow for Release Rewind Day!
Make sure you visit all of the other New Release Team members blogs to 
see what they have created for the New Release Party!

Maria Patrick

Have a great day, I already am!
⛵️Lisa ⛵️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment