Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Miss You a Latte


Welcome back to my blog crafty friends.
It's my day on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog again today and I have
another card for you full of caffeinated inspiration.
Today I'm using a small coffee cup die on my card from the 
Hipster 1 dies from Spellbinders.
I just adore those little coffee cup dies with the mini koozies!


The polka dot patterned paper as well as the striped paper are old patterns 
from Papertrey Ink that I just adore!
I used the largest die from the Wonky Wavy Stitched Rectangle dies
from Kat Scrappiness to cut out the polka dot paper and then I inked the edges.

The light teal color is so soft and pretty.
The sentiment is from 2 different sets.
The stamped "Miss You A" part is from the Perfect Blend stamp set from 
Honey Bee stamps. The "latte" die cut is from the Sugar Pea Designs Coffee Words
die set.  I used Lawn Fawn Rose Gold embossing powder on some card stock and then 
cut the word latte out of that.  I also cut some very tiny hearts out of the rose gold
paper as well for the coffee cups.
I really like the soft color palette on this card!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, I just 
love creating my coffee themed cards for the 
Coffee Loving Cardmakers and I'll be back again real soon
with some more caffeine inspired creations!

Have a great day! I already am!
☕️💗 Lisa  💗 ☕️

No comments:

Post a Comment