Monday, October 14, 2019

#wideawake


I'm up on the Rabbit Hole blog today with a really tired Owl!
He definitely looks like how I feel today! It was a busy weekend but a fun weekend
so I don't mine a little sleep deprivation!  I had a fun crafty weekend and spent
time with my daughter's for a girls weekend away.

I thought it would be cute to put the Caffeinated Owl
on to his very own coffee mug.


I really like how he looks and the sentiment #wideawake cracks me up!
I used the caffeine molecule for the background of the mug.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!
Don't forget that you can purchase The Rabbit Hole Designs products at

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Have a great day, I already am!
🦉Lisa 🦉

No comments:

Post a Comment