Friday, February 14, 2020

Paper Sweeties February 2020 Look Back Inspiration - Day #1!



Welcome back to another monthly inspiration blog hop from Paper Sweeties
Instead of a new release this month we are looking back at some older sets released 
by Paper Sweeties and giving them new life.
For today's card I used these 3 stamps and dies:

A friend is Sweet Cuts

A friend is

Love you to pieces


For my card I started with a panel of Bristol Smooth card stock and did some ink blending with Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide inks. Next I took the heart stamps from Love you to pieces and A friend is and I stamped them all over the ink blended panel in sticky embossing ink. I sprinkled the panel with white embossing powder and then heated until they were smooth and melted. The sentiments from Love you to pieces  are some of my favorite because I just love that happy mix of fonts! I stamped the scalloped oval frame from A friend is and then put one of the sentiments inside of it and I stamped the flowers from the same set on to patterned paper and cut out 3 of them to pop up on the corner of the frame. To finish off my card I added some sparkly twine to the top of the card. I hope you enjoyed my card today and you'll take a look at some of the older stamp sets and dies in a new way. Hop along with the rest of the design team so they can share some more inspiration using these sets and some other favorites!
Maria Patrick

Have a great day everyone, I already am!
🌺Lisa 🌸

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card! Wonderful blending of the pretty colors for the background! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete