Saturday, February 15, 2020

Paper Sweeties February 2020 Look Back Inspiration - Day #2



Welcome back to day 2 of the inspiration blog hop for Paper Sweeties!
I hope you had a chance to see all of the sweet projects from the DT yesterday!
Today I have another card for you using the Sent from my heart stamp set.



I just love that little doggie holding the letters! I thought it would be fun to do some masking and stamp a bunch of the letter image on the bottom of a tag and have the doggie standing on it. I cut out a tag in pink paper using the For You Sweet Cuts tag die and I did some ink blending with a darker pink on the bottom of the tag.


After the ink blending I stamped the cluster of envelopes on to some masking paper so that I could stamp a bunch of them and it would look like a pile of envelopes. I added the sentiment "Sending You Hugs and Kisses" from the Sent from my heart stamp set to the top of the tag. I colored that cute doggie in Dalmation style, cut him out and popped him up on the tag.
I did some dry embossing with a heart folder to the front of the card to add to the "LOVE " theme.
All that was left to do was to add some scrumptious Strawberry Seam Binding and some pretty
Cotton Candy Sequins and my card was done.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and you'll take a look at some of the older stamp sets and dies in a new way. Hop along with the rest of the design team so they can share some more inspiration using these sets and some other favorites!



Have a great day everyone, I already am!

🐶Lisa 🐶

No comments:

Post a Comment