Sunday, February 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties February 2020 Look Back Inspiration - Day #3



Welcome back to day 3 of the inspiration blog hop for Paper Sweeties!
I hope you had a chance to see all of the sweet projects from the DT yesterday!
Today I have another card for you using the Love you to pieces stamp set.




This set has the most beautiful sentiments in a mixed font style.  They can be very cute or dressed up to look very elegant! I did some simple ink blending over a circle pattern stencil and I let the sentiment take center stage.  I stamped it in watermark resist ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I have always loved the look of rainbow colors against a black background.
I really love how this card turned out and I hope you do too!

I hope you'll take a look at some of the older Paper Sweeties stamp sets and dies in a new way. Hop along with the rest of the design team so they can share some more inspiration using these sets and some other favorites!




Have a great day everyone, I already am!

🌈Lisa 🌈 

No comments:

Post a Comment