Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Coffee Makes Everything Ok!



Welcome to my blog! Today I have another caffeinated card for 

For my card today I used the brand new Coffee Time background die that just came out from 


This new background die is really cool because it cuts out lots of little coffee beans that could be used for a coffee themed shaker card. I added a sentiment from the Hot Coffee stamp set from 
CAS-ual Fridays. I use this stamp set a lot because it has the funniest, snarkiest coffee sentiments around! I stamped the sentiment on to some teal paper to match the background die and I matted it on to a piece of kraft card stock that I cut out with the Stitched Postage Stamp die from Kat Scrappiness.

For some extra added fun I added a some seam binding from Paper Sweeties and an old button from my Papertrey Ink stash.

I love how this card came out, the background die has so much character it doesn't need much else to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Have a great day, I already am!
☕️  Lisa  ☕️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment