Saturday, July 11, 2020

Santa Tag



Welcome to my blog! Today I have a Christmas tag that I created using the new stamp set released by The Rabbit Hole Designs called Kringle. I started off by die cutting the largest tag from the Kat Scrappiness Stitched Scalloped Nesting Dies in white card stock.
For the background of the tag I used the Candy Twist Stencil and some Nuvo Glacier Paste in Golden Era. While the Nuvo paste was drying it was time to prepare Mr. Kringle for the tag.
I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored him in with my Copic Markers.
My Scan n Cut did a great job of cutting him out and for some extra added fun I added some fun white puff to his hat and hems with a snow pen. 
(It's hard to see in the pic but in real life it's a fun effect!)



Once the tag was completely dry I die cut HO HO HO from red glitter paper and adhered it down the right side leaving room on the left for Old Saint Nick. He got popped up on foam tape and the only thing left to do was to add ribbon and bakers twine to the top of the tag.

Rabbit Hole products used on this tag:




I just love how this tag turned out and how much fun it was to make!

You can also find The Rabbit Hole products at Simon Says Stamp!
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places ...
Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great day, I already am!
🎅🏻 Lisa 🎅🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment