Friday, July 3, 2020

Kat Scrappiness Christmas Gnomes

Kat Scrappiness


Welcome to my blog! Today I am sharing a project for the new release over at Kat Scrappiness!
There are so many new products being released this month and if you are a slimline card lover than you will LOVE all the new dies being released today! In addition to all of the new dies being released today is a super cute stamp set featuring the cutest little Christmas Gnomes. Do you like to make Christmas cards in July? If you do than the Christmas Gnomes Stamp Set is perfect for you! Here is a look at the adorable stamp set:


Aren't those little guys cute! I have to give a shoutout to our DT member Caren Bartholomew for coloring up those cuties for the product photo! Didn't she so a great job!

For my project today I made 3 tags using the Christmas Gnomes and to start with I cut out 3 
Stitched Scalloped Tags from kraft card stock. I then took all the sentiments from the Christmas Gnomes stamp set and all the sentiments from the previously released stamp set called Merry Critters and made a background out of them.


For my gnomes I used my Copic markers to color them and then I popped them up on foam tape on my tags. I also colored up the little birdie from the Merry Critters  stamp set and added one to each tag.  All of the sentiments are from the Christmas Gnomes stamp set and they were stamped in Versamark ink on black cardstock and heat embossed with white powder.  Each tag was finished off with red ribbon and bakers twine.

Make sure to check out the Kat Scrappiness online store to see all of the
new releases in the shop today!
What is a holiday weekend without a sale?
Check out this Star Spangled Sale going on today through July 6th!




Don't forget to follow Kat Scrappiness on all
social media platforms to be alerted to new releases, sales and giveaways!




Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
Have a wonderful day, I already am!

๐Ÿงจ Lisa  ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

No comments:

Post a Comment