Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Altenew January Inspiration Challenge

I'm back again today with another gorgeous floral Altenew creation for the January Inspiration Challenge.
I had forgotten how much I love the Painted Flowers stamp set.  I really need to keep that set on my desk and use it more.  I made a shaker card today using on of the pretty roses as a background under the shaker bits.  This card is really over the top with glitter paper and lots of sparkly sequins but I love how it turned out!
For some reason I had a very hard time photographing this card, I just couldn't get it bright enough.  Maybe it was the glitter paper but it was not cooperating with the camera at all!  
I used the painted Happy Birthday die from Simon Says Stamp and some gorgeous sequins from Kat Scrapiness.  Ok since I work night shift I really should go take a nap now.  It's hard to pull myself away from my craft room!
Have a great day everyone!
I already am!
🌹Lisa🌹


No comments:

Post a Comment