Sunday, January 14, 2018

Winnie and Walter January color combo challenge

My card is different shades of pink with a pop of gold in the cat's collar.


I made another card using the inside out technique that Jennifer McGuire showcased recently.  I am seriously in love with this style and I thought I'd make a Valentine's Day card with a cute Jane's Doodles stamp set I just got called "Cats".  I had tons of fun copic coloring those precious kitties!  The sentiment on the front of the card is from Winnie and Walter's "The Big, the Bold, and the Happy" set.  I pieced two stamps together to get the word "hey".  I am in love with the font from that set!  I also added a few delicate sequins from Kat Scrappiness for some bling.
Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday, I definitely am!
😻Lisa😻


No comments:

Post a Comment