Tuesday, January 16, 2018

In love with Papertrey Ink

Good morning.  Last night the January release went live over at Papertrey Ink and I was able to get the adorable Brushed Birds stamp set I've been swooning over.  I also bought a few other birthday themed goodies while I was shopping.  I cannot wait for that delivery!!!  After I had my PTI shopping spree I decided to break out my Farmer's Market Florals again and make another card.  I swear that stamp set just infuses creativity into my hands!  I also used the Chevron cover plate, an old stamp set called Handwritten notes for the cute sentiment and some beautiful PTI patterned paper.  The delicate sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh, everything looks better with sequins, right???  My next shopping spree will be over there for some of the new release stamps.  Paulina has the cutest hummingbird stamps that I want!  I really should work some overtime to fund my habit!
Anyway here's my card for today.
Have a lovely day, I already am!
๐Ÿ’Lisa๐Ÿ’


No comments:

Post a Comment