Saturday, January 13, 2018

SSS Wednesday Challenge

I made a really fun card tonight with a fun rainbow background and some embossed rain drops.  It looks like patterned paper so I'm entering it into this weeks SSS Wednesday challenge.  The challenge is to used store bought patterned paper in your project or make your own.  I used distress inks to blend a rainbow background and then I used the SSS raindrops stencil and some white embossing powder to give it a rainy day look.  The sun, clouds and sentiment are from My Creative Time.  I recently renovated my craft room and it's amazing what organizing your craft room does for your creativity!  Enjoy your weekend everyone, I think we are headed to the fair tomorrow.  I'm sure there is some fried dough with my name on it.😂
Here is my card for this week
🌦Lisa🌦




No comments:

Post a Comment