Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Exciting Announcement!


I have some exciting news to share with you today! I am delighted to announce that I am joining the talented Design Team at 
I wanted to thank Melissa for this amazing opportunity to show off some of the cutest SVG images around.  For my first project I will be sharing one of the Cute Animals from the new releases.
Melissa has designed some adorable Halloween animals and I've chosen to use the 
on my card for today.



This little tiger is dressed as a ghost and couldn't be more cute!
I die cut some colorful patterned paper from Papertrey Ink with the 
from Kat Scrappiness.
For the"BOO"letters I used the 
Stitched Alphabet Dies from 
Craftin Desert Divas.
I love how this card came out and I am looking forward to working with more of these cutie patootie images!
Thank you for stopping by today and have a great day, I already am!

👻Lisa👻






No comments:

Post a Comment