Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Witchy Bears Trio


These 3 cuties just flew into town and they brought treats!!!
They must know me very well!
🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

I just fell in love with these Witchy Bears the minute I saw them!
You can find them in the KaDoodle Bug Designs online shop and 
so many other adorable SVG files at great prices!

I have been enjoying creating with these SVG files!  
They are so easy to download and send over to my Scan N Cut machine.  
I separate the colors on the screen and then tape the coordinating colors of paper
down to my mat and the machine does the rest! 
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!

I added some fun gold glitter paper to my Witchy Bears brooms 
today and I thought they would look adorable attached to some treat bags 
with tiny clothes pins. 
Here are some individual pics of the trio!





Wouldn't these be adorable treats to pass out at a kids Halloween party!

Well that's my design team project for today!
Make sure to check out the fun projects from all the DT members in 

Have a great day!
I already am!
🍫Lisa🍫



No comments:

Post a Comment