Thursday, September 27, 2018

Frap Bear and PSL's


Hello again, are you ready for some more Fall themed projects?  
I'm up again today on the KaDoodle Bug Facebook page with 
another adorable design team project!  

This just might be the first Fall season ever that I finally try a Pumpkin Spice Latte! 
It might be due to this adorable Frap Bear I found over in the KBD shop
Oh she is so stinkin' cute I can't even stand it! 

Since one project was not enough I created 3! 
I made the card pictured above using some patterned paper from Papertrey Ink and the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Dies from Kat Scrappiness.
I stamped the sentiment onto a Stitched Flag Die also from Kat Scrappiness and layered it onto 2 more in orange and black.

The second project is a tag using the print and cut file from the 
Frap Bear image in the KaDoodleBug shop.  
I die cut a tag out of burlap and added some fun twine and ribbon to the top.
I glittered up the pumpkin and leaves with some sparkly 
Stickles just like in the card above.




 The 3rd and final project was a dashboard I created for my daughter's planner!
She usually wants one of every cute thing I create!  It sure makes for one cute planner!
I sized the Frap Bear down a bit from it's original size to fit on this dashboard.
The background grid stamp is from Papertrey Ink and the "Oh Frap" sentiment 
I cut out using my Brother Scan N Cut and 
added some highlights with my white Gelly Roll pen.
I have been loving these pens in the #10 size.  
They are so bright and white and they go on smoothly on dark paper!



Well that's all the Pumpkin Spice Latte goodness I have for you today! 
I might have to get over to Starbucks, or Dunkin Donuts and finally try one of these 
Pumpkin Spice Lattes after all! 

Enjoy your day and get in some crafty time today with your PSL's!
I'm headed back to the craft table to enjoy mine!
🎃Lisa 🎃


No comments:

Post a Comment