Sunday, September 30, 2018

Happy Halloween

***EDITED TO ADD LINK TO ***
click here→ FALL CRAFTERS ESSENTIALS DIES



It's my turn today on the Kat Scrappiness blog and I have a cute Halloween card to share with you.
I'm not a fan of the scary, creepy side of Halloween so I usually make projects that are more cute in nature.  The card I am sharing with you today is just that! 
It has some very happy little pumpkins and a not so scary scarecrow!



I used the new Fall Crafters Essentials dies that will be available at Kat Scrappiness very soon!
This set of dies comes with 8 different fall themed dies and you will love every one of them!



There is a scarecrow, a bat, a moon, a tree, a fence, a pumpkin, a fishtail banner and a separate stitched panel die that measures approximately 4" x 5 1/4".  
The panel die has a maple leaf in it so it's like getting 2 dies in 1. 

This die set will surely become a staple in your collection quickly!
It can be used for so many types of cards such as Fall, Winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving and with a little bit of snow that tree could find its way on to a Christmas card!
I am also picturing that little fence on a Spring or Summer card as well!

To give my card some extra detail I dry embossed the white background with an swirly embossing folder from my stash to give the look of a windy fall day.  I cut my fence out of some wood grain patterned paper and my scarecrow was die cut from a watercolor panel I made for another card.

Check back on October 12th to see how I made that watercolor panel. 
There will be a video as well showing the technique.

I finished my card off with a Happy Halloween sentiment from the Kat Scrappiness 
Toil and Trouble stamp set.

Thanks for joining me today and I hope you'll check out these new 
Fall Crafters Essentials dies soon, I know you will love them!

If you use my code Lisa10, you can save 10% on your order at Kat Scrappiness!

Have a great day, I already am!
🎃Lisa 🎃






No comments:

Post a Comment