Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Adorable Apple Gift Bag

Welcome back to my blog! 
Today I have another adorable Design Team project  to share with you from 


These days our teachers have so much to deal with besides reading, writing and math, we need to give them all the appreciation they so richly deserve!
One way is to give them little gifts throughout the year and this 
ADORABLE gift bag is a cute way to dress up a little treat! 

This cutie patootie apple is called 
School Apple Cutie and the file to make it
can be found in the KaDoodle Bug Designs shop here.

I made the tag with a Papertrey Ink tag die and two sentiment dies and 
the large scalloped circle was cut out of notebook paper with the largest Stitched Scalloped Circle die from Kat Scrappiness.

Thanks again for joining me today!
Enjoy your day, I already am!
🍎Lisa🍎



No comments:

Post a Comment