Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Happy Meowloween

Happy Tuesday everyone! If this is your first visit to my blog Welcome, 
if it's not than Welcome Back!
Today I have some Meowloween fun for you with this adorable 
Cat Bat from Kadoodle Bug Designs!
The file is called PG Spooky Halloween Kitties.
I just couldn't resist those cute wings and her little horns!


I wanted a glittery background for her so I used black acrylic paint on a star patterned stencil and while it was still wet I sprinkled it with Tim Holtz Distress Stickles dry glitter.  
It's hard to see in the picture but the stars are twinkling!  
I also added wet Stickles to the cat's wings and horns.

I added some patterned paper from Papertrey Ink from an old Halloween themed paper pad and I cut it out using the largest die from the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle dies. 
I just love the edge that die gives to all Halloween cards and 
here's a great little tip.... it also makes a great pirate map! 
☠️Ahoy maties☠️

Finally for the sentiment I cut it out using my Scan n Cut.  
I love how I can customize any sentiment I want in a few easy steps in any size and color.
And Meowloween is a real word.........right???
Well for today it is!

Thanks for stopping by today and please come visit again,  I do love the company!
Leave me a quick note to let me know you were here.  
I'd love to visit your blog as well if you have one!  Inspiration is everywhere!

Have a great day, I already am!
😸Lisa😸

No comments:

Post a Comment