Sunday, October 7, 2018

Angies Digital Stamps October Challenge



Hello crafty friends and welcome back to another monthly challenge over at 
Angies Digital Stamps! This month the theme is Anything Goes with an optional Halloween twist.
The challenge will run from 10/7-10/26.

The image I chose for my card is a sweet Heart Cupcake.
I've used this image before but with a very different color scheme.
I thought it would look really cute in an orange and black theme all dressed up for Halloween.


I just love how this sweet cupcake looks as the focal point on this card.
The patterned paper framing the background of the card is from Papertrey Ink.
I love the orange and black combination on Halloween cards.
The "Happy Halloween" sentiment is from the Toil and Trouble stamp set at Kat Scrappiness.

Make sure to visit the other Design Team members blogs and see the 
beautiful projects they've created!
Please remember you have all month to play along.
See challenge blog for official rules and have fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a great day, I already am!
🎃Lisa🎃



No comments:

Post a Comment