Friday, October 19, 2018

Pink Pumpkins

The Card Concept Challenge blog is celebrating their 100th challenge!
That is quite an accomplishment so Congrats are in order!
When I saw the inspiration photo I knew I had to play along!
One of my favorite color combinations is pink and gold and I love the shabby chic 
vintage style of design! Here is the gorgeous inspiration photo for this challenge.


I am in love with all the elements of this picture! I find white pumpkins to be so 
elegant and the pink and gold combination is so pretty together!
Here is the card I've created for this challenge based on this photo.
My style is shabby chic vintage.


I layered my pumpkins with a gold base then patterned paper and then a vellum top layer. I love the layered look and I decided to machine stitch them together with gold thread.  Vellum is so hard to adhere with adhesive and I love the handmade look of the machine stitching. I also gold heat embossed the sentiment and machine stitched the vellum tag down as well.
For a sparkly finishing touch I added some pink jewels.
All products linked below.
Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy some crafty time today, I already have!
๐Ÿ’–Lisa ๐Ÿ’–

Products Used:

Embossing Powder : WOW Gold Embossing Powder 
Stamp Set (sentiment) : Paper Sweeties Happy Fall Y'all




3 comments:

  1. Love these pink pumpkins and the vellum adds the perfect shabby chic touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pumpkins are fantastic- love the vellum layer. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete