Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Coffee Date with Amanda!



Welcome back to my blog crafty friends!
Today I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog with a fun new feature 
called "Coffee Date". The design team has been pairing up with a crafty friend 
and collaborating together to make similar cards for one post.

Today I'd like to introduce my coffee date to you!
Her name is Amanda Stevens from Pear Blossom Press and I met Amanda
on The Rabbit Hole Designs DT.  Amanda is a fellow coffee lover and her husband actually 
roasts his own coffee beans which means she is a Coffee Lover Extraordinaire!
Amanda is also a super creative cardmaker who in my opinion
is a master card engineer! Amanda makes the most interactive and fun cards and 
there is usually one or more moving parts on her cards!
In addition to her interactive cards Amanda and her husband have 
invented an easy system for making light up cards! 
Her system is called E-Z Light and you can read more about it
over on her blog Pear Blossom Press!
As you can see Amanda is a busy creative woman and I am honored
that she agreed to join me here today!


Amanda and I talked and we decided that we would both use the stamp set 
We also decided to use the same color combination of kraft and salmon 
with some oranges and yellows (like sunrise colors).
When I made my card I was focusing solely on the sunrise colors and I forgot 
completely about the kraft and salmon. 
My forgetful brain strikes again...
I just love the card Amanda made.
She used the most beautiful colors and her card is amazing and elegant!


You can hop over to her blog 
for more details and to see how she made her card and the supplies she used.



For my card I decided to make a sunrise burst background with a stencil and 
add some balloons for a real PAR-TEA!



I recently purchased the brand new Taylored Expressions blender brushes and I was dying
to ink them up! I used a stencil from My Favorite Things and some Taylored Expressions ink.
I just love how this background came out! I also used the Postage Edge Rectangle die from
Kat Scrappiness to do my sun burst ink blending. Here is a picture with all of the supplies used.
The sentiment is from The Rabbit Hole Designs stamp set Perfectly Blended.



Thank you so much for joining Amanda and I on our coffee date today!
I really enjoyed this collaboration with Amanda and I hope you did too!

Have a great day, I already am!
☕️Lisa 🐰

2 comments:

  1. These cards are both fabulous! Same stamps...totally different looks. I love them both ladies! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Caffeinated Rabbit! Two awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete