Monday, September 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties September 2019 New Release Rewind!


Welcome back to my blog for the New Release Rewind Day for Paper Sweetie's
September release.  Today I have 2 more cards to share with you using the brand new
stamp set Ewe Make Me Happy . The first card features that sweet little lamb and
the adorable "Love" sentiment from the set.  I did some repeat stamping with the Love sentiment
and made it the background of the card.  I love how the little lamb really stands out
against the vellum Scalloped Circle Sweet Cuts die.


For my second card today I used the sweet flower from the same set and I used a sentiment from
a recently released stamp set called Best Day Ever.
I just love how these flowers can be used alone on a card, they really have a lot of 
character when you give them polka dots!




Don't forget to check out the other new stamp set released yesterday in the Paper Sweeties shop called What's Up Chickie?

Make sure you visit all of the other New Release Team members blogs to 
see what they have created for the new release.

Maria Patrick
Robyn Jordan

Thank you so much for joining us for the September release!

Have a great day!
I already am!
🌸Lisa 🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment