Saturday, September 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties September 2019 New Release Sneak Peeks



Welcome back to my blog crafty friends!
It's time for another fabulous release from Paper Sweeties!
Are you a fan of life on the farm?
If you are than you will LOVE the 2 new stamp sets being released this month!

The first one is called Ewe Make Me Happy and I am in love with 
the adorable little sheep from the set! There are matching dies for these 
stamps and the sheep's head has it's own die so you could pop it up 
and make it wobble if you wanted to!

Ewe Make Me Happy
Sweet Cuts - Ewe Make Me Happy 

Here is my first card for today using the Ewe Make Me Happy 
stamps and dies:


I just love the small hearts all over the sheep, isn't she the cutest!!!!


The second stamp set is called What's Up Chickie? and comes with some more
farm themed images that are sure to put a smile on your face!

What's Up Chickie? 

For my second card I decided to dress Jake up as a farmer!


I love that little horse and as a bonus you could make him into a cow or a horse.
All you need to do is color him differently and he could take on 
the look of a whole different animal!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, don't forget to 
check back tomorrow for Release Day when the new stamps and dies
will be available for purchase in the Paper Sweeties shop!

Make sure you visit all of the other New Release Team members blogs to 
see what they have created for the sneak peeks!

Maria Patrick
Robyn Jordan
Sarah Wyles


Have a great day!
I already am!
👨🏻‍🌾Lisa🐑

1 comment:

  1. OhOhOh!! These are just too cute!! Your horse is perfect with Jake!!;)

    ReplyDelete